Home / Travel Buzz / What to expect on 2020 tours...
As we begin the 2020 travel season with new or modified tours, we will implement several changes to standard procedures. It is important to note that while these changes apply today, the situation is ever-evolving and procedures will be implemented or modified as deemed appropriate at the time of each tour.
- If you have a reservation on a 2020 tour, you will receive a letter approximately 75 days before departure letting you know of any changes that have been made to the itinerary and how we intend to carry out the tour. This applies to the following tours: Nemacolin Resort, Gettysburg and Wilmington, DE, Classy Christmas in Nashville and Christmas at the Greenbrier Resort.
- Max capacity has been reduced to approximately 2/3 capacity. We will not fill every seat.
- Face masks are strongly encouraged while on the motorcoach.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and used in abundance.
- A personal vehicle will accompany the motorcoach. If anyone should become ill, they will be able to distance from the group and return home without being stranded.
- All personal belongings need to be removed from the coach each evening. Use of Land Cruise pillows, blankets and cup holders is suspended.
- A brief COVID-19 health questionnaire and temperature check will be done prior to departure.
- While we are doing everything in our power to minimize the risk of illness, a Release of Liability Waiver will be required prior to departure.
- Although our cancellation policy states that deposits are refundable until 90 days prior to departure, in most cases we are able to offer refunds until at least 45 days before departure in these unprecedented times.